Tooty Fruity Soy Wax Candle
Saturday morning cartoons and Fruit O cereal!
Let this scent take you back to your childhood!
*Product Pictured is an example. Due to all candles being handmade, colors may vary.
- Produced from US Grown Soybeans
- Materials: Soy wax, cotton wick, fragrance oil, natural essential oils, color dye, Jelly Jars
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- We accept cancellations (before items ship)
- We do not accept returns
- Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns with any of your products
- Broken items will be replaced providing proof of damage upon arrival
It is best to keep your wick trimmed to ¼” length for best results. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring. When you burn your candle for the first time, keep it lit for a minimum of 1 hour per inch in diameter. This will create what is referred to as a “wax pool”. Allowing your candle to create a pool of melted wax during each burn will allow it to burn evenly and prevent tunneling down the center of the candle on each consecutive burn. Do not burn a candle all the way down. Candles should be discarded when there is only 1/2" of wax left.
*NEVER BURN YOUR CANDLE FOR MORE THAN 4 HOURS AT A TIME OR UNATTENDED. ALWAYS KEEP BURNING CANDLES ON A SAFE SURFACE OR IN AN APPROPRIATE CANDLE HOLDER AWAY FROM FLAMMABLE OBJECTS. KEEP CANES OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS*